Today's Special!

TODAY'S SPECIAL ~ Crazy with a shot of More Crazy

Friday

Really?

I don't know if you can quite make out this genius idea for a vanity plate but it states WSKYGAL. Now, I know what you are thinking...how clever must one be to blatantly advertise their alcoholism on something like their license plate. I KNOW!!! I have been kicking myself that I don't have my own vanity plate...something along the lines of ILUVMETH or IMHIGH maybe even MESOHORNY (too long?).
So WSKYGAL, I hope you enjoy your next serving of alcoholic beverage distilled from fermented grain mash and good luck with the next DUI you f'g moron.
Side note - That really happened!
Disclaimer - I do not do meth, nor get high on any substance other than life and I'm never horny.

Fondly ~ SumSum

No comments:

Post a Comment