Today's Special!

TODAY'S SPECIAL ~ Crazy with a shot of More Crazy

Wednesday

I said that!?!

Things I like to do but shouldn't admit liking or doing:
  1. Talk about people behind their back
  2. Go to that same person and reference something that was said while practicing #1 in a nice/funny way so they would never think I talk about them
  3. Have pretend arguments with someone that has pissed me off while getting ready for work and say everything I want to say but can't because of certain policies and procedures or society rules, smile at them later that day
  4. Grocery shopping alone and coming home and acting as if it was the worst experience ever so I may continue to get my alone time at the grocery store
  5. Call little people midgets

TBC...

Fondly~SumSum

No comments:

Post a Comment