Today's Special!

TODAY'S SPECIAL ~ Crazy with a shot of More Crazy

Thursday

I'm eating lunch...

So I'm not sure if I'm going about this whole thing in the appropriate fashion...this all seems so egotistical to me, which is very fitting for my personality but how will I ever get any followers who 1) aren't my cousin (I love you Jenni and your Tinkerdot Designs) and 2) care about what I have to say. I can't stand this pressure.
Shall I start posting recipes? If so, I'm eating Ravioli made by the infamous Chefboyardee.





1-Buy can from your local supermarket that does not go by the name Whole Foods
2-Open can (which is so much easier nowadays thanks to the pop can tops)
3-Place in bowl (this part can be messy depending on how you like to release the ravioli from the can, use extreme caution...I'm wearing some of my ravioli so I do not suggest using the bottom taparoo method aka the heinz glass ketchup bottle method)
4-Microwave for 2 minutes (times may vary depending on your old ass microwave)
5-ENJOY!

Let's see if the people start to flock to my blog now!!!
ding, ding, ding, ding (that's what a dinner bell sounds like) Come & Get It!!!!!

Fondly~SumSum

No comments:

Post a Comment