Today's Special!

TODAY'S SPECIAL ~ Crazy with a shot of More Crazy

Wednesday

so now what...

I have found myself becoming more and more addicted to people and their blogs...I tend to have that addictive personality you hear about on A&E's intervention.  It truly is a miracle I never ended up some pimped out junkie.  Thankfully, most of my addiction need has been filled by being obnoxious, drinking (that's at least legal) and stalking people I have never or will ever meet.  There are some truly brilliant people on the internets.  I ask you to visit some of the blogs I follow, you will not be disappointed!  I also find that all of these funny people are also walking a fine line between normal and completely out of their fucking minds and that has been very reassuring.  I may have even teared up a little reading http://yo-mamasblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-post-is-kind-of-serious-i-threw-in.html this morning.  Either because I may be having these same emotional issues or I am a giant pussy.  Note - I AM a giant pussy not my pussy is giant, thank you very much.  So this leaves me with the question of what do I do about it?  I'm riding an emotional roller coaster ride to crazy and although I'm safely buckled in I am throwing very sharp objects at the innocent bystanders which just happen to be my sweet family (I am exxagerating a little bit here on the sweet part).  I remember one morning, I think I was about 8 or 9 and I awoke to my mom, red faced in anger, screaming at the top of her lungs; "WHERE IS MY FUCKING PIC"  (pic-as in hair comb for permed or naturally curly locks).  I never used her FUCKING PIC nor did I know where it was but at 6am in the morning I had to now make finding that pic my one goal in life so everyone could calm down.  Chanting begins...I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!  Damn you Stuart Smalley!  Now, where is my wallet...uh oh.

Fondly ~ SumSum

6 comments:

  1. oooh disco lemonade ... i likes!

    ... and i can totally relate ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and "although I'm safely buckled in I am throwing very sharp objects at the innocent bystanders" makes you a beautiful writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah and "although I'm safely buckled in I am throwing very sharp objects at the innocent bystanders" makes you a beautiful writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woops! sorry about the double comment! but how fun to see that you have 4 comments now right!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh J.Ro, you like me! You really like me!!!
    Oh J.Ro, you like me! You really like me!!!
    :)
    Double the response for double the comment; I aim to please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you calling me crazy? Because if you are, you're a weener! :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete