Today's Special!

TODAY'S SPECIAL ~ Crazy with a shot of More Crazy

Wednesday

This is romance...

Tonight my evil minions are spending the night with grandma & grandpa, aunts and cousins to swim at a hotel. As an obvious result daddy and I get an evening alone. I was thinking to myself that maybe I will get taken on a super hot date...but I was mistaken.

Actual phone conversation:
Me: "So, let's go out to dinner or something since the boys are gone for the night"
*translation - you might get lucky tonight if you play your cards right
Daddy: "Well, I need to grind a stump tonight so you want to do that with me?"
Me: "Sure, that sounds awesome"
*translation - guess I don't need to worry about shaving my legs after all.

Fondly ~ SumSum

3 comments:

  1. i hope i'm not interrupting your hot date with this comment ... the new title is classy, but i'm a bigger fan of the original ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's been the consensus...i aim to please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you're put in the lime light you have to do what your fans ask you to do to stay popular! you could always use, "your mom (on mushrooms)" as your subtitle.

    ReplyDelete