How about a 4 pound weight loss after my P&P (poop&puke) week from hell? Beat that suckas! I'm ready to throw on a pair of hot pants and a halter and grind on some douche bag with a blow out (just kidding Todd!). Thankfully everyone seems to be on the mend but it definitely worked its way in and out (not the burger joint) of the whole family. If I could have fit into a Pampers size 5 I would have been a lot better off, that's for sure.
So, here we are P&P free and heading into Valentine's Day 2010! I wish I could say that on that day I'll emerge from bed to the sweet smell of french toast with a Jane Seymour Open Heart Collection necklace placed around my neck and homemade cards lining the night table from all of my boys but that is why I began with "I wish". In fact, I'll eat a whole roll of paper towel if anything other than the following takes place...
- 6am - Hudson starts wailing from his crib
- 6:05am - Todd and I are both still pretending to be sleeping to see which one is going to get out of bed and get Hudson
- 6:10am - still pretending to sleep
- 6:15am - I mutter, "you want to get him?", Todd sighs, I sigh, Hudson still crying
- 6:17am - I dramatically throw off the covers and stomp loudly through our bedroom and go get Hudson
- 6:19am - Try to lie down on the couch with Hudson and see if I can trick him into falling back to sleep
- 6:25am - wake up from that super refreshing 6 minutes of nodding (sarcasm people) and start the day
- 8:00am - Todd and Ryser come downstairs and I say "Happy Valentine's Day!"
- 8:01am - Todd gives me that "oh shit it's Valentine's Day" look
- 6pm - arrive home from work and flowers and a card is awaiting me.
Fondly ~ SumSum